PREP TIME: 10m COOK TIME: 35m TOTAL TIME: 45m
This recipe makes 4 servings
- 1 cup(s) pumpkin, canned
- 3/4 cup(s) milk, whole
- 1 large egg(s), lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon sugar, brown, light
- 3/4 teaspoon orange extract, or lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon ginger, fresh, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 4 teaspoon cream cheese, whipped, reduced-fat
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Coat four 6-ounce custard cups with cooking spray; set on a sturdy baking sheet.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, egg, brown sugar, extract, ginger, cinnamon, and salt. Pour into the custard cups. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of a pudding comes out clean.
Serve warm or chilled, topped with a dollop of the cream cheese.
Nutrition facts: Calories: 90, Total Fat: 3.5 g, Sodium: 200 mg, Total Carbohydrate: 11 g, Dietary Fiber: 2 g, Protein: 4 g