Hi Everyone and Happy Wellness Wednesday! Sometimes staying motivated requires a little incentive. There’s nothing wrong with that! The next time you get through a really tough workout, beat your previous running time, or follow your healthy eating plan flawlessly for a straight week, give yourself a well deserved pat on the back, and do something special that’s all about you!
Here are some great ideas, because you’ll find that a little treat goes a long way!
1. Pamper yourself at home, there’s no need to go to an expensive spa! Spend an evening soaking in a tub filled with lavender scented essential oil.
2. Treat yourself to a spending a few minutes looking at your cookbooks, cooking magazines, or cooking TV shows. It’s always exciting to discover new ways to eat right.
3. When you accomplish a weight loss goal, shop for some new clothes to fit your incredibly shrinking body!
4. Reward your hard work each month by picking up a new fitness accessory.
5. Shop for a cute new piece of fitness apparel to help flatter your slimming figure.
6. Visit a home store and buy yourself a kitchen tool to help you prepare all those good for you meals.
7. Seek out a beautiful spot, like a park, a spot with sweeping vistas, a beach, a forest, or any place with more light, and get back to nature.
8. Slip out of your house or office for half an hour and head to your favorite coffee bar. Spend some time with a magazine or novel that you’ve been dying to finish and lowfat latte.
9. Splurge on professional pampering. Get a fabulous new haircut, a manipedi, a facial, or a massage. Treating your body will feel so good.
10. Write yourself a letter saying how proud you are of your accomplishments and all the benefits you’ve reaped from this hard work. Keep this handy for days when your motivation lags. Update it regularly.
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,