Hope you all are having a GREAT Monday so far! Did you know you can easily burn more calories throughout your day. Turn your idle time into productive calorie burning time with these 5 easy blitzes:
1. Work those legs. Try doing leg lifts at your desk or a thigh toner/firmer while you brush your teeth at night.
2. Squeeze that booty. Do it in the car. No one will know-and it’s so effective! 5 seconds = 1 rep.
3. Tuck that tummy. Instead of just sitting in front of the TV for the entire show you are watching, get on the floor and do some crunches at every commercial break.
4. Relieve some tension. Sitting hunched over a desk or staring at a computer for 8 hours a day can cause tension in your upper body, specifically your neck, back, and shoulders. Stretching is a good way to relieve that tension and get tight muscles to relax. Be sure to stand up every thirty minutes and reach your arms straight over your head for a full body stretch.
5. Do some phone wall sits. Instead of sitting in a chair while you chat, ditch the chair and do wall sits. Pretend you are sitting in a chair, with your back against a wall and your knees bent at a 45 to 90 degree angle. Start with 10 seconds and work up to a minute. Repeat. Feel the burn!
Use these 5 blitzes and watch them add up! Let’s not waste any of our time and make sure we are staying productive throughout the day. You CAN do it because you ARE WORTH IT! For more tips, workouts, recipes and motivation, come join my community at https://www.deniseaustin.com/join-now/, and let’s GET FIT together!
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,