It’s a spring fling! Are you ready to get into your summer body? This is the PERFECT time to get swimsuit ready. Let’s get motivated together to get your body LOOKING and FEELING great! Here are some of my tips on getting motivated to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
1. Music gives you life! I absolutely love blasting some music when I workout. It makes working out so much fun, and you look forward to hearing your favorite songs! You can burn up to 10% more calories when you love a song!
2. Give yourself a reward (a non-food one that is) after a week’s worth of healthy eating and exercise. Buy yourself some flowers, get a manicure or curl up with a good book or magazine!
3. Find a workout buddy. This really helps me stick with and look forward to my work-outs. Every Sunday, I pull out my weekly calendar and call my sisters and friends to set up exercise dates for the week. I loooove that I can stay in shape and stay in touch with friends. Friendship is key! It’s the best of both worlds!
4. Make healthy living a cinch. Put your workout clothes and shoes out the night before or keep your gym bag stocked and in your car. These things make it easier to exercise, and just the sight of your workout clothes is a great reminder. What I do most mornings is put on my workout clothes and shoes on first thing, and I’m ready to go!
5. Hang a calendar somewhere that you can see it often—the refrigerator, above your computer—and put a sticker or special mark on the days you work out and eat right. Seeing evidence of your hard work will inspire you to keep it up.
I can help you every step of the way if you join my 10 Week Plan! All the work is done for you! I have done all the research and specifically designed this program to help lose weight in just 10 weeks! You CAN be ready for the summer! I give you DAILY WORKOUTS that you can do in the comfort of your own home, an easy-to-follow NUTRITIONAL GUIDE that plans out all of your meals with delicious recipes, and MOTIVATION to keep you going strong!
The TIME is NOW to SPRING into our SUMMER bodies! Let’s do it together!
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,