Happy Motivation Monday everyone! A great way to stay motivated or overcome a weight loss plateau is to change up your routine with a new activity. Here are some great suggestions:
- Ask an adventurous friend to plan a surprise activity or outing for both of you.
- I designed my 10 Week Plan exactly to always mix it up to surprise your muscles to boost your metabolism. Take a class in something you have always wanted to try such as dance, tai chi, or yoga.
- Change the route of your regular walk to stimulate your mind with new scenery.
- Change the time of your Interval Walk. If you normally walk in the afternoon, set the alarm and walk early in the morning.
- Make short trips by bike or on foot instead of using the car.
I love discovering new hiking trails in California. It’s a new adventure each time! What’s your favorite activities to do? Let me know in the comments.
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,