The time has come where the summer vacations are over and school is back in session! You know what that means? If we fell off track during the summer months, the time is now to turn it around! Master these 7 key points with me, and you will be back to a healthy lifestyle in no time!
- Don’t Skip Any Meals. Believe it or not, if you want to lose weight, it is important to eat. Schedules can be hard, but try your best to not skip a meal. Skipping meals can leave you feeling weak and hungry, which leads straight to overeating. Eat when you need to, but make sure to limit yourself to nutritious, strength-building foods.
- Include a Variety of Foods. You’ve heard of diets that focus on one food, or that exclude whole categories of food from your life. Go for balance instead. Moderation is KEY! Sweets, pasta, and breads have a place in your eating plan. Make healthy foods the foundation of your meals.
- Quench Your Thirst. Water helps you burn calories, boosts your metabolism, and fills you up. How’s that for multitasking.
- Concentrate on Your Health. Diet pills, crash-dieting, and products that promise instant results are never a good idea. A slow, steady, balanced weight-loss plan is the most effective and safest. You’ll feel great, and you’ll protect your health too.
- Make it a Team Effort. Staying motivated is so imperative. Find an exercise buddy in your neighborhood or at your office, ask a friend or family member to help you stay on track, or take advantage of my amazing online community! We can all help encourage one another!
- Get Moving. If you’re already eating healthy, exercise can tone muscle and give you lots of energy. Even just a few minutes a day can make a huge difference. Give it a try!
- Put YOU at the Top of your Daily To-Do List. It can get hard juggling a full-time job, family, and housework around each day. It’s easy to let go of ourselves in the process. However, we have to make time for ourselves! Shift your priorities so that you can make time for yourself without feeling guilty. Health is wealth!
And there we have it! Follow these 7 healthy ‘dos’ with me and let’s get back on track! You can do it! You are worth it!
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,