Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing my overall skincare regimen for age defying tips with you! These are things that I do, and products that I love! Your skin is the largest organ of your body, so it is very important to take very good care of it! Rule of thumb for ways to keep your skin glowing: exercise, drink a lot of water, eat healthy foods (fruits and vegetables), sleep well, and always use sunscreen! Here are a few of my tips:
1. For dry lips, I use this product called Bag Balm Ointment. It is amazing! I’ve been using it for years. It really keeps your lips moisturized throughout the day. You can find this at your local Rite-Aid or any drugstore.
2. Before I jump in the shower, I use a body brush to get rid of dead skin cells. It has natural boar bristles that exfoliates the skin which stimulates circulation and eliminates toxins, leaving your skin glowing.
3. I towel dry slightly after showering, and then use extra virgin organic coconut oil. I put it all over my body while my skin is still moist from the shower. It allows the oils to really seep into my skin. This is a great way to naturally moisturize the your skin!
4. I love trying new products for my face. Skincare of the moment has been Strivectin’s Multi-Action Restorative Cream, and I really have seen a difference. I have a few less wrinkles by my eyes and brighter skin.
5. I sleep with a soft pillowcase that is made out of satin for two specific benefits: help with wrinkles AND doesn’t tangle my hair.
These tips have truly helped me. We are all looking for ways to take care of our skin, and I am always on the look out for new ways to keep us healthy and beautiful.
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,