Happy #TipTuesday everyone! Did you know that there are natural ways to help keep your skin glowing? What you eat can improve your complexion. Try including these foods into your diet and see the difference!
- Salmon to calm inflammation
- Cantaloupe with lycopene for a healthy glow
- Berries with polyphenols for anti-aging and to fight wrinkles
- Olive oil to beat dryness and roughness
- Greens (broccoli, spinach, collards, mustards, kale) with antioxidants to keep skin elastic and zinc to build collagen
- Carrots with beta-carotene to discourage wrinkles
- Oatmeal with cleansing compounds to oust toxins
- Water to keep skin hydrated and supple
Foods that contain fiber are important to eat on the days leading up to a big event because they can help blast fat and naturally suppress the appetite. Fiber-rich foods also help to ‘flush you out,’ therefore helping to keep you slim.
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,