A whole grain English muffin is topped with eggs and veggies and served with a side of fruit…. a perfect way to fuel your body for your daily walk!! And if you aren’t yet a member of DeniseAustin.com, get more recipes like this when you start your 30-day free trial! I have delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes – plus a customizable meal plan … all to help you get fit and healthy! Try it today for free!
1 whole egg (cage-free)
1 egg white (cage-free)
1 slice turkey bacon (if following a gluten-free diet, check the ingredients to ensure the turkey bacon is gluten-free)
1 slice reduced-fat cheese
1 slice tomato
1/2 whole-grain English muffin (use gluten-free English muffin or bread if following a gluten-free diet)
1/2 cup grapes (or 1/2 cup any preferred fruit)
1. Toast the English muffin half.
2. Coat a small skillet with oil spray and heat over medium heat.
3. Whip together the egg and egg white. Add the eggs to the skillet and scramble until the egg is fully cooked.
4. Layer the cooked eggs onto the English muffin. Top with the cheese.
5. Wipe out the skillet. Add the turkey bacon and cook until hot and crispy.
6. Layer the turkey bacon onto the egg sandwich. Top with the tomato slice.
7. Serve the grapes on the side.