Fit + Fab Challenge: Mood Booster Breathing Exercise
The Mood Booster Breathing Exercise
Try this breath whenever you’re down in the dumps or feeling low-energy and blah. It os sure to make you feel better, and put a positive spin on your mood!
- Stand with your arms at your sides, relaxed and with good posture.
- On a slow, steady inhalation, raise your arms horizontally until they’re even with your shoulders.
- Move your arms in front of you.
- Finally raise your arms over your head.
- Exhale sharply through your mouth – make a “ha!” sound while simultaneously dropping your head, neck and arms.
- Your body should be loose at the moment of exhalation. Repeat 3 to 5 times.
For more breathing exercises like this, get my Stop The Clock Fitness Plan. It includes a variety of breathing exercises, plus more health insight for women!