Summer Slimmer Challenge Self-Care Tip: Get Glowing Skin!
Summer Slimmer Self-Care Tip!
If you want naturally glowing skin, start from within! The foods you eat CAN have a difference on how your skin looks and feels. I eat these foods regularly, to help keep my complexion clear and skin glowing. Give them a try!
- Salmon – to calm inflammation (try my Maple Grilled Salmon with Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe! Delicious and healthy!!)
- Cantaloupe – it has lycopene for a healthy glow
- Berries – their polyphenols are a natural anti-aging agent that help to fight wrinkles
- Extra virgin olive oil to beat dryness and roughness
- Greens (broccoli, spinach, collards, mustards, kale) – their antioxidants help keep skin elastic and they contain zinc to help build collagen
- Carrots – rich in beta-carotene to discourage wrinkles
- Oatmeal – its cleansing compounds help to oust toxins
- Water – to keep skin hydrated and supple
So be sure to add these foods to your diet (you should already be eating many of these, if you are following your 10-Week Meal Plan!!!)