Hi Everyone! Who’s ready to LEAP into FITNESS this leap year with me?! I want all of us to come together and take up this challenge for Heart Healthy Month. It is time to get off the couch and get moving. Let’s turn any bad habits and replace them with healthy ones! The challenge starts NOW!
Keep a log of everything you are able to check off from this list:
1. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
2. Do at least 20 minutes of exercise (of your choice: cardio, toning, yoga) each day
3. Sleep at least 7 hours a night
4. Write down something positive each day
5. Start something you’ve been putting off
6. Replace a craving with a quick 3-minute workout (even walking works)
7. Do 10 leg lifts while talking on the phone
8. Encourage someone to do a workout with you
9. Get up from sitting and posture check
10. Pass on the challenge
At the end of February, I will be asking how everyone did with this challenge and picking one winner for a SURPRISE PRIZE! This is going to be a lot of FUN…feel free to share photos with me on social of you completing challenges. I want this to be an interactive experience with all of us! Below is a checklist you can use to stay on track. Make HEALTHY a HABIT! Ready. Set. Happy Leaping!
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,