Terms & Conditions
Upon registration as a member, you will be provided with a password and account login infomation. You must not disclose them to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your account and password. You are entirely responsible for any access to your account, and acknowledge that any access to or use of your account by means of the password associated with that account is deemed to be access or use by you. This includes any purchases made through your account. You agree to pay for our services in the manner specified on the Website.
1. CONDITIONS OF USE OF SITE
Seek Advice From Medical Professional
As with any physical activity, it is important that before beginning any fitness regime, you consult with your health care professional to ensure that you are aware of your current health and any restrictions that are appropriate for you. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
No information contained in the Website is intended to be used as medical advice and the Website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical condition (including any mental health conditions) or for any therapeutic purposes. Before relying on the information on the Website, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy and relevance of the information for their purposes and obtain appropriate professional medical advice.
You must consult a qualified medical professional if you have any questions concerning your medical condition or injury.
Our service shall be delivered as described from time to time on our Website. You acknowledge and understand that access to any specific trainer mentioned in the Website, including Denise Austin, in person or on-line, is not guaranteed.
- the frequency and nature of any downloads; and
- the time of access and IP addresses used to access the Website.
Information Provided On Website
All information provided by us on the Website is provided in good faith. We derive our information from sources which we believe to be accurate and up to date as of the date of publication. We may update any information at any time. You acknowledge that the information on the Website may not be the most current. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, we do not make any representations or warranties that any information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete, and we make no guarantees of any specific result from use of this Website or the information services provided through it. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss arising from any action taken or reliance by you on any information or material available on the Website.
The AL team includes experts on nutrition and fitness. Our experts may receive requests from members about that member’s specific circumstances. Our experts may provide health, fitness or nutritional information, but will do so for educational purposes only and not as medical advice. We do not offer or provide professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or rehabilitation. We may refer you and other members to certain third party resources. For example a member who has diabetes may be referred tohttp://www.diabetes.org/. Any referrals are not intended to be and should not be construed as an endorsement, promotion or recommendation by AL.
Nutritional information provided on the Website is taken from sources provided by third parties, including the US Department of Agriculture National Nutrient Database, and food manufacturers, where applicable. Before relying on any nutritional information on the Website, you should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of this information for your purposes, and consider the need to obtain appropriate expert advice relevant to your circumstances. Neither AL nor any other provider of nutritional information on the Website gives any warranty that the information is free from error or suitable for your purposes.
There are limitations associated with food composition and nutritional information databases. Nutrient data published in a database may represent an average of the nutrient content of a particular sample of foods and ingredients, determined at a particular time. The nutrient composition of foods and ingredients can vary substantially between batches and brands because of a number of factors, including changes in season, changes in formulation, processing practices and ingredient source. While most of the data contained in databases are generated from analyzed values, some of the data are borrowed from overseas food composition tables; supplied by the food industry; taken from food labels; imputed from similar foods; or calculated using a recipe approach.
Recommendations And Test Results On The Website
Certain parts of the Website may provide recommendations and test results based on the input and data that you provide. These recommendations and test results generated by the Website are generic automated responses that are pre-programmed, and they do not take into account any other factors that may be relevant to you. They are provided for your general information purposes only, and are not medical or professional opinion or advice. You must not rely on these recommendations and test results, and you should seek professional advice from healthcare professionals. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable or responsible for any recommendations and test results generated by use of the Website.
You must be in a moderate level of fitness to follow the exercise programs set out in our information service and on our Website. Persons with pre-existing medical conditions, in poor health, or those commencing a new fitness regime should consult with an appropriate healthcare professional before beginning any of these programs. You are responsible to make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from a healthcare professional before acting on any information or material made available to you through our Website. The information on the Website may not be suitable to your particular circumstances and is not a substitute for obtaining specific advice from a qualified health care professional. For example, if you fall within one of the following classes of persons, then you should first consult a healthcare professional before following any exercise programs or using any of the information on the Website:
- pregnant women;
- women who are breastfeeding;
- persons with any ongoing physical condition proscribing exercise or physical activity:
- persons suffering from cancer or other long term illness;
- persons with liver disease, kidney disease, or renal failure;
- persons with eating disorders;
- persons with diabetes, blood pressure or cholesterol issues;
- elderly persons;
- persons recovering from or recently recovered from illness or injury; and
- persons with a low body mass index.
Further, even if you do not fall into the above classes of persons, you acknowledge that the service that we provide on the Website is an information service only, and that you are solely responsible for (at your own discretion) following (or not following) any exercise program or regime that we provide as part of the information service. Our service does not include any supervision or monitoring of your activity, and we are not responsible for any injuries that you may suffer as a result of following the exercise program or regime. To the extent we supply any “recreational services” or “recreational activities” under any State civil liability or consumer protection legislation or corresponding services or activities under any other applicable local law from your jurisdiction, you acknowledge that your participation in the recreational services and activities may involve risks, including personal injury and death. Prior to participating in the recreational services and activities, you must assess all the risks involved, including risks that may be caused by your own acts or omissions, your health condition, those of other users of the Website and risks that are not known to you or are not readily foreseeable at the time of participating in the recreational services and activities. By participating, you are doing so voluntarily and at your own risk. To the extent permitted and required by law, this is a risk warning pursuant to the various civil liability and consumer protection legislation. You assume all risks in connection with your participation in any recreational services and activities that we may provide. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability arising from or in connection with any recreational services or activities for: (1) death; (2) physical or mental injury (including the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury); (3) the contraction, aggravation or acceleration of a disease; and (4) the coming into existence, the aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other condition, circumstance, occurrence, activity, form of behavior, course of conduct or state of affairs: (a) that is or may be harmful or disadvantageous to you or the community; or (b) that may result in harm or disadvantage to you or the community, resulting from the supply of recreational services or recreational activities.
Quality Of The Website
We do not promise that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted. We do not represent or warrant (a) that files you download from the Website will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features, or (b) that you will receive emails or other Internet based communications, such as via Facebook or Twitter, from us. The delivery of video messages is dependent upon third party providers and therefore outside of our control. Low Internet connection speeds may result in an inability to view high resolution videos, but we will use reasonable efforts to provide an alternative wherever possible.
You may be entitled to a refund in limited circumstances, as set forth in Section 7 (Payment and Cancellation).
Third Party Content
We do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with or arising from use of any of our products or services, including acts, omissions and conduct of any third party users of the Website, other members, other contributors to the Website, and advertisers or sponsors. We are not responsible for the products, services, advice, information, actions or failures to act of any third parties referenced on the Website (including User Content of other users of the websites referred to below). Where the information made available over the Website contains opinions or judgments of third parties (including advertisers), we do not purport to endorse the contents of that opinion or advice, nor do we guarantee the accuracy or completeness of that content, and we will not accept liability for loss or damage arising from your reliance upon any information obtained through this service. It remains your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any such information.
By way of example, the members-only area of the Website may contain feeds from the Denise Austin Facebook pages and Twitter account and are for educational purposes only and are not intended as a substitute or replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or rehabilitation. These messages could contain a range of content: marketing materials, testimonials, recipes, encouragement to members, and articles from third party sites.
Non-AL Products Or Services
Members and third parties are not permitted to advertise or promote their products or services, or the products or services of others, on any part of the Website, or its associated forums, without written consent from AL. If, in the opinion of the AL, members or third parties are engaged in advertising, promotion or providing advice to other participants of the Website, then AL reserves the right to suspend or terminate the membership of any member participating in such conduct or to ban any third party from participating on the Website.
Security Of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. Understand, however, that no electronic means of transmission or storage are entirely secure, and we cannot take responsibility for any data loss, access or theft.
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Unless otherwise indicated and except for any functionalities and materials provided by external websites, copyright in this Website (including its content, materials, recipes, exercise programs, text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings, video, software and advertisements) is owned or licensed by us. Information procured from a third party may be the subject of copyright owned by that third party. All rights are reserved by us.
All names, logos and trademarks on this Website are the property of their respective owners. You will not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website (including names, logos and trademarks) without our prior written consent or the consent of the relevant owners. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights in any such trademarks or content on this Website by or through your use of the Website.
We grant you a personal, limited, revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access, view, listen to, use and print portions of this Website and its content solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and only for those purposes.
For Users : The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA“) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials appearing on this Website infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked.
In addition, if you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. One place to find more information is the U.S. Copyright Office Web Site, currently located atwww.copyright.gov.
In accordance with the DMCA, we have designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA.
Please note: If you materially misrepresent that online material, product, or activity is infringing your copyright, you may be liable for damages (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) and could be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
4. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
This Website may allow you to post information, photos, content, user submissions and/or upload materials to the Website (including features such as live chat and forums), whether through external websites or otherwise (collectively, “User Content“) and may also allow you to see User Content submitted by other persons.
The Website may include functionalities that allow you to control whether or not the public or other users of the Website are able to view your User Content (“Access Controls“). We will use our reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website properly implements the Access Controls that you select, but we do not warrant or guarantee that the implementation is error free. If you discover any improper implementation of your selected Access Controls, you will inform us immediately so that we can investigate and, where appropriate, correct the error. To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any loss or damage arising as a result of or in connection with any incorrect implementation of the Access Controls that you select (including any resulting disclosure of your User Content that you did not intend to disclose).
Because we are not able to guarantee that the implementation of the Access Controls is error free, you should take particular care before deciding whether to upload any User Content. In particular, you should be aware that, if your User Content is downloaded by any other person (including other users of the Website), whether authorized or not, then neither AL nor you may be able to control the further disclosure and publication of that User Content. You should be particularly careful if you are allowing a minor to post any User Content to the Website or if posting personal and sensitive information.
By posting, submitting, updating, modifying, transmitting or otherwise making available any User Content on this Website:
- you warrant and represent that you independently created or otherwise have all the necessary rights and permissions needed to submit User Content to the Website;
- you grant to us and our affiliates (including Healthy Lifestyle Brands, LLC) a royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual and world-wide license of the intellectual property rights in the User Content to use, sell, modify, copy, sub-license, distribute, reproduce, adapt, create derivative works, transmit, publish and/or broadcast, publicly perform, communicate and display in any manner and by any means which we may determine;
- you warrant and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant the rights in this Section 4 and that your User Content, and posting such User Content onto the Website, do not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights, privacy, reputation and right of publicity) of any other person; and
- to the full extent permitted by law, you consent to us (and all persons authorized by us) doing anything in relation to your User Content which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights that you may have in the User Content. To the extent that a waiver, rather than a consent, is required in any jurisdiction, then you waive any moral rights you may have.
You also hereby grant and assign to AL all rights and causes of action to prohibit and enforce against any unauthorized copying, performance, display, distribution, use or exploitation of, or creation of derivative works from, any User Content that you post (including but not limited to any unauthorized downloading, extraction, harvesting, collection or aggregation of content that you post).
In addition you agree not to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any information or material that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person;
- is illegal or promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- contains a computer virus, or other harmful code;
- is in any way predatory or intimidating, or in any way designed to solicit identifying information from anyone under the age of 18 years; or
- is otherwise objectionable to AL.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review User Content from time to time and we may, at our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, remove or edit any of your User Content for any reason (or for no reason at all).
Notwithstanding our right to monitor, review and edit any User Content, we are not obliged to do so. We accept no, and you hereby affirmatively release us from any, responsibility or liability with respect to any User Content. In particular, you acknowledge and agree that we do not authorize, condone or endorse any User Content of any other user, and are not responsible for the accuracy, legality or decency of such content. You are solely responsible for verifying the veracity of any claims or statements made in any User Content.
You acknowledge that your User Content may be displayed on the Website, and other users may use, view and download your User Content. We are not responsible for how other users will use your User Content. You should take care before posting anything sensitive or personal about yourself to any part of the Website that is accessible to the public or other users of the Website.
5. PERMITTED USES
- we may notify and/or cooperate with any authorities and law enforcement agencies in relation to any of your activities in connection with the Website, including providing any and all information about you held by us (whether of a personal nature or otherwise), to those entities; and
With respect to your use of, or participation in any interactive facility on, the Website, you will not:
- bypass (or attempt to bypass) any security mechanisms imposed by the Website;
- harvest or collect email addresses, photographs or personal information of other users;
- exploit the Website for your own commercial or unlawful purposes or the commercial or unlawful purposes of any other person (including the posting of advertisements, solicitors, promotional materials, “spam” or any other materials that are contrary to our commercial or lawful interests);
- provide access or links to any material (including links to peer to peer network “trackers”) which may infringe the intellectual property rights of another person;
- delete or alter or attempt to delete or alter attributions, legal notices, trademarks or copyright marks on any material contained in the Website;
- collect information about the Website or users of the Website without our written consent;
- modify, frame, render (or re-render), mirror, truncate, inject, filter or change any content or information contained in the Website, without our written consent;
- use any deep-link, page-scrape, robot, crawl, index, spider, click spam, macro programs, Internet agent, or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology with the same or similar functionality, to use, access, copy, acquire information, generate impressions or clicks, input information, store information, search, generate searches, or monitor the Website or any portion thereof;
- disguise the origin of information transmitted to, from, or through the Website.
- impersonate another person or user (including logging onto the Website and/or utilizing our services via an account other than your own);
- distribute viruses or other harmful computer code;
- use the Website for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, international laws;
- use the Website in a way that is intended to harm, or a reasonable person would understand would likely result in harm, to the user or others;
- share the content of this Website or your account with other persons;
- publish or post any of the content (such as recipes or exercise programs) on any other website, including on social media pages or other websites;
- use the logo or trademarks of this Website, the phrase “LifeFit by Denise Austin,” “LifeFit 360 10 Week Whole Body Program” and similar phrases, Denise Austin or her likeness to describe, market, endorse or promote any goods or services (including goods and services such as meal plans and personal training services);
- register or maintain any social media pages or websites that misrepresent or are reasonably likely to misrepresent any affiliation with, or endorsement by, us or Denise Austin;
- engage in systematic downloading, crawling, use of bots or otherwise engage in “scraping” of content of the Website;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability,
- use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website;
- access systems, data or information not intended by us to be made accessible to a user;
- obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by us; or
- use the Website for any use other than the purpose for which it was intended.
6. LINKED WEBSITES
The Website (or User Content) may reference or link to third party sites on the internet. We have no control over these sites or the content within them. We make no representations or warranties regarding the content contained in the sites, including with respect to their accuracy or legality. We do not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using links to third party sites, you agree and understand that you will not make any claim against us for any damages or losses, however arising, which results from your use of the link to access another site.
7. PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
Orders are subject to acceptance by us. Acceptance (or rejection) of an order will be notified to you as part of the ordering procedure. Acceptance and continued access to the Website and our services are always subject to payment first being made by you. For the avoidance of doubt, by placing an order, you make an offer to purchase the relevant subscription that is the subject of your order. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our service if you are not up to date with any payment plan that may be offered.
We may use PayPal payment gateway or a similar service for financial transactions. We may also allow you to pay for your subscription fees and other items using a credit card. You agree that we will not be held liable for any loss you incur arising from your use of any payment method unless caused by our fraud.
For users in the United States, we collect and remit sales tax in connection with the sales of goods and services where applicable and required by U.S. or state law.
In order to cancel the program, please email us at [email protected].
- There are no cancellation fees with the monthly LifeFit Plan. You can cancel at anytime and your monthly automatic billing will be terminated. There are no prorated monthly refunds associated when you cancel the LifeFit Plan.
- For purchases through the shop, the item must be in its original packaging, and upon return of the item, we will issue a full refund not including shipping.
- Any refunds will be processed within 5 business days.
Upon receipt of a cancellation (or refund if applicable) your agreement with us will terminate and we will cancel your account. You agree that cancellation of your account and any applicable refund will be your sole remedy for your cancellations and returns.
9. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION NOTICE
In registering for access or using this Website, you may be required to give us certain personal information, such as your name, telephone number and email address. Personal information relating to you which we collect, use and disclose may include sensitive information, such as information about your health, your details related to how you pay for our services, your age, height and weight. If you do not provide all of the personal information that we request, then you may not be able to complete the registration process, or we may not be able to provide all or some our services to you.
AL may in its sole and absolute discretion refuse registration, or suspend or terminate membership at any time and for any reason, subject to a pro-rata refund of prepaid fees.
12. AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE CLAIMS
In the event of a dispute between you and AL, the claimant – whether you or AL – shall send a letter to the other side briefly summarizing the claim and the request for relief. If AL is the claimant, the letter shall be sent, via email, to the email account listed in your account. If you are the claimant, the letter shall be sent via overnight courier with confirmation of delivery to Austin Lifestyle LLC, 5141 North 40th Street, Suite 300, Phoenix, Arizona, 85018, and to [email protected]. The parties will work in good faith to resolve any dispute. If the dispute is not resolved within sixty (60) days after the letter is sent, the claimant may proceed to initiate arbitration proceedings as set forth below.
Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Website, your account, or purchases through the Website shall be resolved by final and binding arbitration as set forth in this Section and shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona without giving effect to the principles thereof relating to the conflicts of laws.
The arbitration shall take place in the city of Phoenix, Arizona, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedures of the American Arbitration Association. Unless either party or the arbitrator requests a hearing, the parties will submit their arguments and evidence to the arbitrator in writing. The arbitrator will make an award based only on the documents. If any party makes a written request for a hearing within ten days after the American Arbitration Association acknowledges receipt of a claimant’s demand for arbitration (or the arbitrator requests a hearing), the parties shall participate in telephone hearing.
Subject to the limits on liability herein, the arbitral award shall be judicially enforceable. Any court of competent jurisdiction may, and upon request shall, enter judgment on the arbitral award. Either party may seek confirmation (judgment on the award) and/or enforcement in any court of competent jurisdiction.
13. CLASS ACTION WAIVER
Both you and AL waive the right to bring any claim against the other as a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action, or to participate in a class, consolidated, representative, collective, or private attorney general action regarding any claim against the other.
Notwithstanding any provision in the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Procedures to the contrary, the arbitrator shall not have the authority or any jurisdiction to hear the arbitration as a class, consolidated, representative, or private attorney general action or to consolidate, join, or otherwise combine the claims of different persons into one proceeding.
YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE CONTENT IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WEBSITES, PROGRAMS, SERVICES, FORUMS AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, PROGRAMS, SERVICES AND FORUMS) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” OR “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND.
ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AL ALSO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES FOR OR WITH RESPECT TO: (a) THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (b) COMPUTER WORMS, VIRUSES, SPYWARE, ADWARE AND ANY OTHER MALWARE, MALICIOUS CODE OR HARMFUL CONTENT OR COMPONENTS ACCESSED, RECEIVED OR DISSEMINATED THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; (c) ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POTENTIAL TRANSACTIONS, GOODS OR SERVICES PROMISED OR EXCHANGED, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OFFERED OR EXCHANGED, OR OTHER CONTENT, INTERACTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE OR IN CONTENT).
THESE DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Some jurisdictions do not allow disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers as to implied warranties may not apply.
15. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY, HARM, INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES AROSE FROM AUTHORIZED OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE; OR ANY REMOVAL, DELETION, LIMITATION, MODIFICATION, INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, DISCONTINUANCE OR TERMINATION OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTIONS OR POTENTIAL TRANSACTIONS, GOODS OR SERVICES PROMISED OR EXCHANGED, INFORMATION OR ADVICE OFFERED OR EXCHANGED, OR OTHER CONTENT, INTERACTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS OR RELATIONS THROUGH, RELATED TO OR AS A RESULT OF THE WEBSITE OR CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE AND LINKS IN CONTENT ACCESSED THROUGH THE WEBSITE).
You expressly waive the provisions of California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar laws in other jurisdictions), which provides: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
16. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF
We reserve the right to use third party providers in the provision of the Website and/or the goods, services and/or materials associated therewith.
Any and all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by AL.