Spring is right around the corner, and it is the PERFECT time to SHAPE UP! I am constantly mixing up my workout routines to keep my metabolism revved up. I like to change my workout routines monthly. I do a lot of traveling, so I am always progressing to different techniques and workouts. I take different classes and have many great friends in the fitness industry so we always share new, fresh ideas. I truly listen to my community…and all of you who write to me at deniseaustin.com to tell me what they like and what they want to see, and then I tailor routines to suit their wants and needs. This is exactly what I did when I designed my 10 Week Plan. My exercises are tried and true. Proven to give you results. It is ready for every body with the variety of workouts for three different levels. Level 1 is for those of you who just are starting out in exercise or haven’t worked out in years. Level 2 I designed for regular fitness enthusiasts to stay in shape. And Level 3 are very challenging and athletic workouts for the advanced to take you to the next level.
My motivation to exercise is to FEEL GREAT. I love to have energy and feel good and that’s what you get from regular exercise. And the best part of all, it’s a great feeling of self accomplishment because I overcame procrastination. It is always important to keep fit because it helps keep my body AND mind healthy and strong.
Here are more of my tips:
1. Body toning. Nothing will droop or sag if muscles are firm and taut, and that’s why a couple days a week, you will do my online workouts for target toning.
2. Do cardio to burn fat from the entire body. You will love all my new interval training, cardio workouts like kickboxing and tabata to keep you motivated at least three days a week to burn fat. It’s going to be so easy as long as you have 20 minutes a day for me and YOUR BODY, you’ll just log in and I give you your workout for the day.
3. Stretching to stay flexible and lean.
4. Eat healthy and organic meals (lean protein, fruits and vegetables) and drink 8 glasses of water every day. With my 10 Week Plan, your meals are all planned out! These are meals that I eat with my family, and they love it too!
5. Be optimistic. Always think and stay positive. Don’t beat yourself up. Think with a positive attitude and always keep laughter and humor in your life. It’s the best medicine. Through my 10 Week Plan, I will be sending you motivational videos to keep you on track to achieve your goals!
This is the perfect time to jump start your summer body! Spring into shape with me.
Love always from Your Personal Trainer,