I am so excited to announce the launch of my latest New Year, New You! magazine! This specially designed digest-sized edition is 100 pages of healthy insight and guidelines to help YOU get and stay fit – all year long, and for years to come! This issue focuses on staying healthy after 50, with a special focus on fitness. It’s a guide that keeps on giving, with moves and insight that will really help you look and feel your best! You can buy my New Year, New You! magazine right now, and here’s a sneak preview of what is included!
It all starts with a 28-Day Fitness Plan. If you really commit to getting fit, 28 days will fly by – and you will feel amazing when you are done!! You will alternate between cardio and strength training/flexibility days, to help you blast fat, keep your heart healthy, build sexy, lean muscle, and keep your body flexible and balanced. Whether you are walking, lifting weights, doing yoga or Pilates… this 28-Day Fitness Plan has everything you need to make 2021 the year you get fit!! New Year, New You! has everything you need to complete this plan, including:
- A Fitness Assessment. Find out what level of fitness you are at with my exclusive 5-point checklist! Do these mini-exercises to find out your level of cardio, strength, balance, and more. Start strong, and stay committed!
- A Journal to Track Your Progress. Keeping track of your daily workouts and results is a great way to stay on track – and giving yourself a gold star on days you work out really helps to keep you motivated and going! I loooove using a journal to track healthy habits, I think you will like it and find it effective, too!
- A Cardio Walking Plan. Everything you need to make heart-healthy walking part of your workout routine! Follow my detailed plan to keep your body challenged on cardio days, while doing one of my favorite workouts – walking! You will burn fat and calories while toning up, and you can walk indoors or out, and I even include a scannable code for access to a free indoor walking workout video – so you can walk with me!!
- A Strength Training Plan. A strong, sexy back, firm, beautiful arms, lean and toned legs… all of this is reality when you add strength training to your workouts! Not only does strength training help to boost metabolism, but strong muscles are one of the best defenses against aging – when your muscles are strong and healthy, they help protect your bones from osteoporosis and improve your posture. I love strength training, it is one of the best ways to transform your body… and my New Year, New You! magazine has everything you need to get started and stick with a routine you can do right at home. Simple, effective and so healthy – try it!
- A Flexibility Plan. Yoga and Pilates are wonderful ways to keep your body youthful – they are low-impact moves that help keep you flexible, balanced and toned. Plus, they help to relieve stress and tension, as you stretch and move and breath. Perfect for any day, my new magazine includes targeted moves as well as scannable codes for a stretching video workout and a 20-minute Yoga Pilates Workout, so you can work out with me!
And more, including tips on getting started and sticking with it, how to love your life after 50, and more scannable workouts! My New Year, New You! magazine is on newsstands now, and available online, too. I hope you enjoy this take-anywhere guide to staying healthy and fit in 2021 and beyond!!
Let’s get fitter, together – inside and out,