I’ve created an all new at-home workout plan to help all of us get through these difficult times – so try my Healthy At Home 7-Day Challenge now! Since working out is so important to our immune systems, plus people are opting to fully stay their homes, now is the time to take our workouts indoors (or onto our patios or balconies if you have one!) so we can insure we are getting exercise and staying healthy.
Why is exercise so important now? A regular fitness routine helps to:
- Keep your immune system running smoothly. In addition, to eating whole foods, washing your hands and getting enough sleep, many experts recommend getting 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week as a way to keep your immune system in fighting shape. That’s why this Healthy at Home Challenge is such a great thing to do right now – for your health and your family’s health, too!
- Promote a healthy weight. Even being just 10 pounds overweight can be detrimental to your health, so by committing to a regularly exercise plan, you can lose weight – and keep it off!
- Keep your digestive system in check. Exercise is a great way to promote healthy digestion, important when our schedules get disrupted.
- Promote a better mood. Exercise is one of my favorite ways to improve my mood – a good workout is like therapy for me! So when you are feeling blah or down, try getting up and moving around (or try my Healthy at Home Workouts!) and I will bet you feel better afterwards!
- Promote a healthy heart. No doubt about it, cardio workouts are a great way to keep your heart healthy – so important right now! That’s why I included three cardio-focused workouts in my new, free Healthy At Home Challenge.
And this new Challenge isn’t just focused on fitness, it includes daily recipes to keep your creativity flowing! Recipes that are easy to make, taste great, and are healthy, too. I have three snack ideas, a breakfast, lunch and dinner recipe, plus a yummy smoothie the whole family will enjoy.
So join me today and encourage your friends to join, too – the more we take care of ourselves and each other, the sooner we can be looking at these times in the rearview mirror! You can do this! We can do this – together!!!