I’m so excited about your new program. I was addicted to your bubbly workouts and great motivation when your programs aired. Thanks Denise!
I love the versatility of doing a different routine, focusing on different parts of the body daily and your encouraging words! You are inspiring and I thank you for your dedication to people like me for so many years.
Denise was instrumental in helping me to lose 30 pounds in a healthy and lasting way.
Denise helps me focus on my attitude and happiness as the foundational fitness goals for my body and life. I am now back to 107 pounds at the ripe old age of 45. I am healthy and strong. Thanks Denise!
I started with Denise at 43 and am now 51 and fit. The Denise Austin program works!
“You can get in shape at any age. It’s never too late to start taking care of you!”
Look what's for DINNER on my 10 Week, 360° Plan: Zucchini and Sun Dried Tomato Frittata! It is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Try it out and let me know what you all think! For more recipes like these, sign up for my 10 Week, 360° Plan NOW, and I will provide you with breakfast, lunch, a snack AND dinner EACH DAY! New batch starts EVERY MONDAY! www.deniseaustin.com/join-now/
Eggs, cheese and sauteed veggies are baked together until golden brown, then sliced into wedges and served with toast and a side of your favorite fresh fruit.
Servings size: 2 Prep Time: 30 Calories: 425
1 Tbsp. olive oil 1/2 onion, thinly sliced 1 medium zucchini, sliced or cut into thin matchsticks 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes (look for the soft, ready-to-eat variety usually found near the produce section in supermarkets) 4 eggs (cage-free) 2 egg whites (cage-free) 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley (or other chopped herbs) 1/4 tsp. black pepper 1/8 tsp. salt 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese 2 slices whole-grain bread, toasted (use gluten-free bread if following a gluten-free diet) 1 grapefruit, halved
Prep and Cook
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Heat the oil in a 10"" nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute until soft, 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add the zucchini and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and reduce the heat to low.
4. While the vegetables are cooking, in a medium bowl, beat the eggs and egg whites with the parsley, pepper, and salt until just mixed.
5. Pour the eggs into the skillet and stir to combine with the vegetables. Cover the skillet and cook, without stirring, until the eggs are nearly cooked through (only the very top should still be wet), about 10 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the frittata with the cheese and place the pan in the oven, 4 inches from the broiler, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and puffed.
7. Unmold the frittata and cut into 4 wedges. To serve, plate 2 wedges with 1 slice toast and 1/2 grapefruit. ... See MoreSee Less