- Can I still log in to my All Access Membership?
- How much weight will I lose during the Ever Better Membership?
- Can I still access my 10-Week Whole Body Plan after I have completed it?
- How much does the Ever Better Membership cost?
- Are there plans for new Ever Better exclusive content?
- What is the Ever Better Membership?
- When will I be charged for my Ever Better Membership?
- I finished my first 10 weeks, can I restart on Week 1?
- Changing Subscription Plans
- How do I cancel?
- What methods of payment can I use for the program?
- Can I transfer my account?
- What happens if I accidentally paid twice?
- Can I pay over the phone or by mail?
- I am having trouble logging in
- How do I change my username?
- Can I pay with a Canadian or other non-United States based credit card?
- Can I change my payment information?
- Can I see my billing history?
- What if I have more questions?
- I registered for the newsletter and did not receive an email.
- Juvenon Product Questions?
- Can I return my DVD?
- Can I return my Shape, Strengthen, and Sculpt kit?
- I am on your new shop page, do I need to login or create a new shop account?
- What size is the exercise ball that is included in the kit?
- Can I return the EVER BETTER™ AirWalker?
Membership & Plans
All Access members have been automatically upgraded to the Ever Better Membership. Log in just like you used to and you’ll be taken to your new Ever Better dashboard.
There are many variables such as age, gender, height, starting weight, level of fitness, and the intensity of your workouts that will determine how much weight you can lose during your Ever Better membership. While losing weight is certainly a goal for many people, Ever Better focuses on much more than that. Ever Better can help you accomplish any of your goals, including losing weight, but its focus is on a long-term plan to help you live a healthy, happy lifestyle.
Yes you can. Your Ever Better 10-Week Plan is there for you to use and is included in the Ever Better membership. You have access to all 10 weeks and the workouts/recipes contained within those weeks. Click on the "Get Started" tab for the Ever Better 10-week Challenge. Then can click on the "My Program" tab to pull up all of the workouts/recipes for this challenge and redo any workout or to view any recipe. If you're trying to restart the Ever Better 10-week Challenge, simply "Exit" the 10-week challenge and then go back into it by clicking the "Get Started" tab. This is how all of the challenges restart.
The Ever Better Membership is regularly $15.95 per month for access to Denise Austin’s workouts, recipes, and exclusive content including the Ever Better 10-Week Plan. The Ever Better Membership plus 6-DVD workout set is $65.95, which includes a one time charge of $50 for the DVD set and $15.95 per month for membership access. An International flat rate shipping charge of $25 applies to orders outside of the United States. To see our additional pricing options please visit: https://shop.deniseaustin.com/
We release new content exclusive to Ever Better members on a regular basis. Exclusive Ever Better content comes in the form of new fitness and lifestyle plans and challenges, video content with workouts, educational articles to support your goals, and more!
Ever Better is a membership made up of a supportive community of women and men from all walks of life. As a part of Ever Better, you’ll not only get workouts, plans, and recipes, but you’ll also get exclusive content, including the Ever Better 10-Week Plan, to help you live a healthier and happier life.
For monthly members, your credit card will be charged on the last day of your free trial. For 6-month or annual members, your credit card is charged immediately. You can cancel at any time under the "About Me" tab then scroll down the to "Manage My Membership" tab, you can cancel from there. You can also email customer care at [email protected] with additional questions or to request cancellation.
In order to restart your 10-week challenge, or any challenge, simply "Exit" out of that Challenge and then restart it. You'll see the "Exit this Challenge" tab under the main picture of Denise within your current challenge.
How do I upgrade my plan to a 6-month or annual subscription?
- Please log into your account. You'll need to cancel your current subscription first.
- Go to your "About Me" page. Scroll down to the "Manage My Subscription" tab and click on it. From there, you'll click on the "cancel subscription" tab and then proceed to cancel your account.
- Once you cancel, you'll have to wait to upgrade until your subscription expires. Your expiration date will be the last day of the subscription you have just canceled.
- Don't worry, you will have access to your subscription until it expires.
- Once it expires, you'll no longer have a paid subscription, but you will have a free subscription.
- Please log into your free subscription account (use the same login credentials as your paid account, those have not changed).
- Once you login in, you can click on the "About Me" tab.
- Next, scroll down and click on the "Manage my Membership" tab. From there, you'll be directed to our "Upgrade Options" page where you can now pick your new payment plan.
- After you submit your new payment, you'll have a new paid subscription.
Account & Billing
To cancel your membership go to your "About Me" page. Scroll down and click on the "Manage my Membership" tab, from there you will see the option to cancel your membership. Once you cancel, you'll still have access to your subscription until your membership expires. If you do not see the option to cancel, please email us at [email protected] If you have an annual or 6-month membership and you cancel within 30 days, please email us at [email protected] and we will refund you for the remainder of your membership. Once your subscription has been cancelled AND refunded, you will no longer have access to your membership, workouts, or challenges.
We accept most major credit cards. No cash, checks, or any other forms of payment are accepted.
Sorry, transfers are not possible at this time.
Please send an email to [email protected] Once verified, we will refund the full duplicate amount. We will notify you by email once your refund is processed.
No, you can only pay online using the secure sign-up process.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgot Password link on our login page. If you are using Safari or Internet Explorer, try using a different browser, such as; Google Chrome. If you are still having trouble please contact us at [email protected]
This depends on your credit card and the issuing bank. We cannot guarantee processing.
If you have a Ever Better subscription on www.deniseaustin.com, you can change your payment information by going to your "About Me" page and then click on the "Manage your membership" tab. From there, you can update your payment info.
You can see your billing history if you go to your "About Me" page and click on the "Manage my subscription" tab, then click on the "Order history" tab. This will allow you to see the payments you have made. If you do not see your order history please contact us at [email protected] so that we can help you.
Our workouts have been designed so that we have options for every level of fitness—from beginner to advanced.
The Ever Better Membership is designed so that you can access workouts through any of your preferred online devices—for example, your desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet, mobile device, Apple TV, smart TV, and other Internet-connected devices. On your desktop or laptop computer, Smart TV, mobile, or tablet, simply use the website with the videos in full-screen mode. If you have an Apple TV, simply connect any of your Apple devices (laptop, desktop, iPad or iPhone) to your Apple TV while you are on the Denise Austin website and use AirPlay to see the site on your TV. The following link has more information on how AirPlay works: iPhones and iPads. Click here for desktops and laptops. We do have an App coming out soon! Please sign up for Denise's Newsletter to receive further info, you can sign up Here.
The membership has special meal plans for vegetarians and diabetics, as well as plenty of vegan, gluten-free, and low-sodium meal options. After you log into your account, simply click on Recipes located in the top menu bar.
Denise provides a "Motivate Me" section on her site that you can visit to get inspiration. She also adds motivational quotes throughout the workouts and challenges.
Please click here to access our Contact form, or click on "General or Membership" question tab at the bottom of the website. You can also email us at [email protected] We are here for you! Our Customer Support team is available to answer your questions Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays). If you send us a question after hours, we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Please check your spam or junk folder. Also, be sure to add [email protected] to your safe senders list.
Please reach out to Juvenon directly. Their customer service team is standing by to help. You can email [email protected] or phone 1-800-JUVENON (1-800-588-3666) Visit their contact us page https://juvenon.com/contact-us/
DVDs purchased on DeniseAustin.com can be returned if unopened within 30 days of your initial order date to: BubbleUp, LLC. c/o -Denise Austin Returns 9391 Grogans Mill, Suite A4, The Woodlands, TX 77380. We do not pay for return shipping and at this time do not accept already opened DVDs.
Exercise balls and resistance bands are eligible for refund 30 days after receipt of shipment. We do not refund for the 200-page Shape, Strengthen, and Sculpt e-book as this is a digital product. We do not charge restocking fees although customers are responsible for return shipping. If your package is refused the postage due will be deducted from your refund. If you need further assistance please email us at [email protected] We are here to help!
On our new shop page Shop.DeniseAustin.com, you can place your order as a guest for faster checkout! You do not have to login or create a new account, but you can create a new shop account using the same credentials that you use for your DeniseAustin.com membership.
The exercise ball that is used in the Shape, Strengthen, and Sculpt kit is 55 centimeters in diameter. It should fit anyone from 5’0” to 5’7" tall. If your ball is too large, you can underinflate it until you can sit with your feet on the floor and your knees are bent at approximately 90 degrees. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have additional questions or concerns.
Returns are accepted within thirty (30) days from purchase. Please initiate the return with the Comfort Products customer service line (800-971-4630) or email address [email protected] Boxes for return are not sent by Comfort Products. Alternatively, the you can secure a box from a local company. It does not have to be returned in a Comfort Products box. Returns may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.