12 Reasons To Break A Sweat Today!
by Denise Austin ||
Feel like breaking a sweat today? You should! There are so many reasons to exercise and to break a sweat that I put them into a list: 12 Reasons To Break A Sweat Today!So let's jump right in - I hope this list inspires you to get up and get moving. Use these 12 reasons to break a sweat today as a fun motivation to keep up with your current exercise program (if you aren't already, become a LifeFit 360 Whole Body Plan member now!) and reap all the amazing rewards a good sweat has to offer!
12 Reasons To Break A Sweat:
- When you work out, you reawaken thousands of muscle cells - this leads to more energy and vitality not only post-workout, but in the rest of day as well!
- Exercise can boost your spirits - I think it's one of the best ways to lift your mood when you are feeling down. Brain chemicals called endorphins are released when you exercise, and these naturally enhance your mood. Think about you how much better you feel mentally after you exercise, and use that as motivation to squeeze in a workout today!
- Breaking a sweat is a great way to de-stress and relieve tension. Next time you feel stressed out, go for a brisk walk - I promise you it will do wonders for your state of mind!
- Food tastes better when you are exercising regularly - plus you know you earned every bite when you are consistently working out.
- Exercise helps builds muscle mass, which boosts your metabolism, which can lead to weight loss.
- Making regular exercise a priority will help your body get toned and fit - and you'll see the results when your clothes start fitting better.
- Moving around can help to clear your head, and may make you feel more creative. I know that I get some of my best ideas when I am working out, and I know you can, too!
- Want a youthful, rosy glow? Working out and breaking a sweat can do just that for your complexion - no matter what your age!
- Exercise helps to reduce the risk of so many disease I can't list them all - but if you are worried about diabetes, heart disease or cancer, make breaking a sweat a priority. There is no better preventive medicine than good old fashioned exercise.
- Regular workouts will help you sweat your way to a younger looking body. So work out and tone up!
- You can improve your posture through workouts: you will stand taller, and carry yourself with confidence.
- And finally, working out improves your health, so you will live longer to enjoy your life with family and friends. How's that for motivation?