No doubt about it - what you eat WILL affect how you age! So why not make the commitment to eating the anti aging foods that will keep you glowing, promote plump and youthful looking skin, and even fight against free radicals?! Now is the time to start eating the suggestions in this list of antioxidant-rich foods - it's part of my Stop The Clock Nutrition Plan! This printable guide has everything about healthy aging foods you need to eat so you can look fit and fab after 40!
Antioxidants are vital to overall health, especially as we age: They may decrease the risk of infection, boost the immune system and help minimize damage to cells that may accelerate aging. The best sources - surprise! - are fresh, whole foods that are part of a varied diet. Vegetables, fruits and nuts can provide many of the antioxidants your body needs, so add these anti aging foods to your grocery list! Here's to looking and feeling youthful, energetic and glowing!!
- Blackberries. I add these to my yogurt and breakfasts most days of the week. It's as simple as adding a handful each and every day to reap the benefits!
- Walnuts. These are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids - so important as we age. I snack on walnuts and pecans (another good source of antioxidants) for added fiber and protein in my diet. Try them in my Grilled Chicken Salad with Walnuts recipe!
- Strawberries. Another yogurt go-to, and these are a favorite of mine in smoothies!
- Artichokes. These are not only healthy, but elegant as well! Steam them and eat as an appetizer or add to salads. A wonderful source of antioxidants to promote healthy aging.
- Kale. This superfood is packed with nutrients, and I add it to everything from salads and stir frys to smoothies!
And if you are looking for another way to promote your health as you age, consider Juvenon Cellular Health Supplement. I have been taking this supplement, and I have really felt its effects. It's all about renewing yourself on the cellular level, leaving you feeling good, looking good - and most importantly healthy from the inside out! Check it out - it's backed by scientists and studies, so see if it's right for you!
Let's get fitter, together - inside and out!