December 21, 2017
The holidays are upon us, and healthy habits you implement now can make all the difference over the next few weeks and months! Master these 7 healthy do's with me now, and apply them to the remainder of the holiday season - and 2018!
- Do Eat All Your Meals. Believe it or not, if you want to lose weight, it is important to eat. Schedules can be hard, but try your best to not skip a meal. Skipping meals can leave you feeling weak and hungry, which leads straight to overeating. Eat when you need to, but make sure to limit yourself to nutritious, strength-building foods.
- Include A Variety Of Foods. You’ve heard of diets that focus on one food, or that exclude whole categories of food from your life. Go for balance instead. Moderation is KEY! Sweets, pasta, and breads have a place in your eating plan. Make healthy foods the foundation of your meals.
- Quench Your Thirst. Water helps you burn calories, boosts your metabolism, and fills you up. How’s that for multitasking?
- Concentrate On Your Health. Diet pills, crash-dieting, and products that promise instant results are never a good idea. A slow, steady, balanced weight-loss plan is the most effective and safest. You’ll feel great, and you’ll protect your health too.
- Make It A Team Effort. Staying motivated is so imperative. Find an exercise buddy in your neighborhood or at your office, ask a friend or family member to help you stay on track, or take advantage of my amazing online community! We can all help encourage one another!
- Get Moving. If you’re already eating healthy, exercise can tone muscle and give you lots of energy. Even just a few minutes a day can make a huge difference. Give it a try!
- Put YOU At The Top Of Your Daily To-Do List. It can get hard juggling a job, family, housework and other commitments each day. It’s easy to let go of ourselves in the process. However, we have to make time for ourselves! Shift your priorities so that you can make time for yourself without feeling guilty. Health is wealth!
And there we have it! Follow these 7 healthy do's with me and stay on track! You can do it! You are worth it!
Let's get fitter, together - inside and out,
ALSO SEE: 3 Quick & Healthy Recipes For The Holidays