Muscles don’t know if you're in a fancy gym or in your kitchen. These tips are designed for our busy lives…a minute here and a minute there adds up. These are great ways to sneak in certain exercises throughout the day. Keeping your muscles toned works miracles for your metabolism! I call these my Fidget-cisers... and if you like them, subscribe to my You Tube channel, where I have an entire playlist of Fidget-cisers!
- To get a firm bottom when you're walking up stairs, always skip a step...you'll feel it more in your rear end. And remember to squeeze your buttocks!
- Keep a pair of 3-pound or 5-pound dumbbells at your desk and do lifts while you are talking on the phones, in between meetings, and so on.
- In your car, do tummy tighteners... pull in your ab muscles and tighten for 5 seconds. It’s equivalent to one sit-up!
- Do squats while you blow dry your hair in the bathroom... it lifts your buttocks.
- Do leg lifts in the kitchen to help keep those thighs toned and lean
- Pretend "hula hoop" for your waistline... it helps get circulation going and works the muscles of the entire torso. Play great music and have fun with it!
- Use resistance bands for your arm and leg workouts.
- Sit on a balance ball at your desk... it helps engage your ab muscles. Then, you can roll the ball back and do a few sit-ups, too.