Denise, Vegetarian, Lactose Free
- 1/2 cup red raspberries
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 ripe green apple seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh peaches
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/8 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 bottle of white wine
- Soda water or club soda
- Add all fruit to a large pitcher.
- Pour in the brandy, sugar and white wine, and stir to mix.
- Ideally, refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours before serving, to let the flavors meld.
- Then add ice to glass, add some fruit to the glass, pour in the mix and top with club soda to taste. Enjoy!
This recipe is only intended for members 21 and older.